Sunday 2 May 2010

Cheap Beauty Deals

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves this bank holiday weekend, despite the temperamental weather!

Just thought I'd pass on a great tip that my colleague shared with me. She's the only one at work that knows that I moonlight as a beauty blogger and during one chocolate binge-eating session (Montezuma's chilli and lime dark chocolate, ginger and dark chocolate and honey and banana turtles - yum!), she told me about the page in Martin Lewis's Moneysavingexpert.com that is dedicated to beauty discounts and deals.

The savings that particularly caught my eye are:

  • Stila cosmetics: up to 50% off through halfpriceperfumes.co.uk.
    Cheek colour pans are £5.99, down from £11
    Lip glazes are £3.99 down from £11.99

  • YSL Touche Eclat for £15.50 inc P&P at cheapsmells.com
    At the checkout, enter the code YSLNo1. I just tried this and (at the time of writing) this works, but is only valid until May 3...
I'm going to bookmark this page and visit it regularly!!

Why, martin... with all these beauty discounts you are really spoiling us

No comments:

Post a Comment