Thursday 20 May 2010

Earrings I've Made...

Right chicks, in my last post I promised some pics of the earrings I've made since the jewellery workshop I went to. They're probably not to everyone's taste but I think I'll wear all of these at some point.

I've kind of tried to go down the vintage-y route, using golds and pearls.
Fake, of course darling ;)

I estimate that each pair cost £1- £2 to make in terms of materials. Cheap as chips!

Item number one:



Two...



Three...



Four...


And five...!


I can knock up a pair of earrings in about 15mins now.


Upcoming post: My review of the Volume Million Lashes mascara from L'Oreal. I bought this in Superdrug as they had it on special offer for £7.99. I've used it twice, but I shall reserve judgement until it's at least been a week. I find that mascaras aren't at their best when they're brand spanking new... they're a little bit too watery and almost need some exposure to air to let it thicken. And breathe. Rather like a fine wine. Or not.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Your jewelry product is beautiful and cheapest, There is a little think which are flowing in my mind, that some of people affordable pure diamond or gold. You should be make such as product.

    wholesale perfumes

    ReplyDelete