Monday 5 April 2010

Crest Whitening Strips: One Box Later...




..and it seems to be working.

To gauge how dramatic the effects would be, I treated only my upper set of teeth and left the bottom au naturel.

Unfortunately, I underestimated how effective the strips are and am now left with a mouth that looks half decent and half Worzel Gummidge.

I have one more box of the normal White Strips left and during my recent trip to the US purchased a box of the Advanced Rapid White Strips (only because I could find the normal ones - have they stopped making these?). Despite the temptation to widen the decent/Worzel Gummidge gap for amusement purposes, I will be seeking to whiten both sets. However I will be pacing myself with this as I do notice a significant increase in sensitivity with frequent use... to the extent that breathing in in cold weather causes pain. Ah, the price of looking good.

I will keep you posted of progress...

p.s apologies for the extreme close up. I don't mean for this to look like a dentist's textbook :)

1 comment:

  1. Great result! I got similar result as you but I used Stella white strips because I got some teeth problem from using Crest unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete